Net Nanny? for Android
Use Net Nanny? for Android to Filter Adult Content, Block Apps, Block Websites, and Keep Your Kids Safe Online
Net Nanny? for Android brings our top-rated parental control software to Android devices, giving you visibility and control over your family's online experience. Net Nanny's parental control app for Android lets you filter the Internet and block pornography before it's viewed on websites.
Does your child look at inappropriate content, download time-consuming games, or access malicious apps on their Android devices? Net Nanny's Android parental control app with app management keeps kids safe from viewing inappropriate websites and will let mom or dad choose which mobile apps are used on the device. Net Nanny? for Android provides parents with peace of mind, knowing their child’s online experience is protected with the #1-rated Internet filter available.
With our top-rated parental control app, you can also set screen time limits to manage online browsing for specific days and times, get access to alerts and reporting and manage your family’s account remotely. The Net Nanny? app for Android is available exclusively with a Family Protection Pass that includes either 5 or 20 device licenses that can also include iOS, Kindle Fire and Windows devices.
Net Nanny? for Android Gives You the Power to:
- Filter the Internet and websites
- Block pornography and mature content
- Allow or Block websites
- Receive notifications and alerts of online activity
- Limit screen time and create curfews with schedules
- Monitor online search terms
- View the Parent Dashboard to access account activity and reports
- See an overview of your children’s digital activity with the Family Feed
- Track the location of your child’s device
Is Your Child Protected Online?
The Internet can be a dangerous place for children and it’s easy to view inappropriate adult content and stumble upon pornography accidentally. With a parental control app for Android devices, you can protect your kids while they use their smartphones and tablets with the Net Nanny? safe browser.
Do you struggle to monitor your children’s online activity? Are you unsure if they are safe while they’re online? Net Nanny? for Android with App Manager is a revolutionary Android solution to allow safe web browsing and to manage apps — providing the trusted, full-featured protection your family already expects from Net Nanny? on Windows, Kindle Fire and iOS.
If your children browse the Internet using their Android device, you can keep them safe with Net Nanny for Android. Protect your family with Net Nanny? – the most trusted parental control software available on the market.
Net Nanny? Features for Android:
- App management and blocking
- Accuracy and performance when filtering Internet content
- Filters secure (HTTPS) websites
- Enforces Google SafeSearch, YouTube Protected Search and other popular search engine protected search technologies
- Provides alerts and usage reports of a child’s online activities
- Provides a Parent Dashboard to manage settings, view reports, and review activities for all devices in the family—whether iOS, Android, Kindle Fire or Microsoft Windows
- Provides schedules to limit screen time and Internet access including time of day restrictions and screen time allowances
- Dynamic Contextual Filtering for 14 categories including: Abortion, Adult Novelty, Anime, Death/Gore, Drugs, Gambling, Mature Content, Nudity, Pornography, Provocative, Strip Clubs, Suicide, Tobacco, Weapons
- Ability to Allow or Block websites
- Ability to view reports of online searches
- Ability to create multiple parent Admin profiles
How Much Does Net Nanny? for Android Cost?
Net Nanny? for Android is only available with the purchase of a 5 or 20 device Family Protection Pass. If your family is looking for parental controls for multiple devices including Android, consider purchasing a Family Protection Pass for either 5 or 20 device licenses. You can bundle your Android devices along with your PC, Kindle Fire or iOS device with a Family Protection Pass that covers your choice 5 or 20 devices – for as little as $5 a year per device!
Manage All Your Family’s Devices from One Place
Users of Net Nanny? for Android and existing users of Net Nanny? for iOS, Net Nanny? for Kindle Fire and Net Nanny? for Windows can now manage all Net Nanny? settings on Windows, iOS, Kindle Fire and Android devices for everyone in a family with the Net Nanny? Parent Dashboard. Net Nanny? has been integrated to make things simple for busy parents, so it’s easy for you to log in to the Parent Dashboard and manage all of your family’s devices from one place.
How Do I Download Net Nanny? for Android?
You must have a Net Nanny? account before installing Net Nanny? on your child’s device. Once you have a Net Nanny? account, go to install.netnanny.com from your child’s device and follow the instructions. No matter what type of device you install the Net Nanny? Child software on, you can administer and manage all of your child’s devices online from the Net Nanny? Parent Dashboard or from our iOS or Android Parental Control apps.
To buy a Family Protection Pass and get your Net Nanny? account, click below:
Net Nanny for Android supports version 6.x and higher.
- Android 6.x and higher
- Kindle Fire 8 HD and higher